Friday, September 9, 2011

Awakening

I started to understand the feeling of keeping a diary after going through the older blog posts because of an urge. There are long stories, short stories, happy stories, sad stories, and all are real life stories. It is just like watching a movie from a script and imaginations are needed to form the whole picture. Words are a powerful tools and those words stores memories. It is similar to William Shakespeare's Sonnets where he trying to preserve the beauty of the beloved through words and he did it.

In 2009, I have so many to write. Although there are some grammar mistakes, I am still happy that I have something to write back then. I am trying hard to make this the first long post as starter. I literally haven't write for more than six months plus a year of 'a post a month' which doesn't really help lubricate my brain.

It has been few weeks since the last post, my gym membership expires and no cash to renew. Mum say I should stop because she doesn't want a muscular son. Fat is what I get for the first year I went home, the next year I receive another word which is thin. I am wondering what will I get for this year. Anyway, because I was reading my old post and I saw some useful materials can be used here.

Gym membership expires on me,
Jogging routine left me,
diet plan ditched me,
my tummy say can't live without me,
that is why you might see a fat ME...

Wait, that is not what I want....
Duh... this is life....

1 comment:

Shout out your Opinions.

I'm open to all kind of Opinion. Good one, I will appreciate. Bad one, I will close my eyes. Worst, you will need to be careful.

So, yeah. Fire on...
Shout until I am deaf will still be alright.