Saturday, January 23, 2010

Another Normal Post

Time passes really fast, we are entering the last week of January. This mean that February is near and of cause Chinese New Year is around the corner. i can't wait to meet you guys even though i meet some of you in last month. Will surely meet you guys on gambling table.

i sort of busying with project and assignment. Sometimes, i feel that individual assignment is hell lot easier than a big team. i hate team assignment. Maybe is just not doing it with my old friend.

Nothing much to write as everyday is the same, sitting in front of computer and doing research. The only special things happening is i put 'sleeping at 10' challenge on myself again and going well. My new year resolution is going well too.. no long nails, no sideburns...

arh...
that's all i can write.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shout out your Opinions.

I'm open to all kind of Opinion. Good one, I will appreciate. Bad one, I will close my eyes. Worst, you will need to be careful.

So, yeah. Fire on...
Shout until I am deaf will still be alright.