Friday, January 1, 2010

Here i Come... 2010...

A year had passed but nothing much is done. First, i need to thanks my parents who guided me to my further study. i am happy to pass all my exam last year and got certificate from Microsoft. However, there is not only happy things happen in this year. There are something that i wish will not happen too. Things had pass and i should just forget it.


By welcoming the new year,2010. There will be another new story, with different plot and climax. i just can't wait to know the story. i am not an angel, i can't control my faith, but i can take my chances. i will fill my new story with colourful paint. The story are alive.

It had been quite awhile since my last post. i can't think of any more things to write. Writing materials are limited. So, lets talk about my new year 'RESOLUTION'. There is a few major things that i want to achieve this year.
First, conduct myself in a calm manners and do things in an orderly fashion.
Second, maintain cleanliness and tidiness at all times. This means, no facial hair including freaking long sideburns and try to keep my nails short.'short as in my way'. lol.
Third, ace all the study subjects.
Forth, to do all that above. i need a real good time management skill. i regret that i didn't sharpen this skill while i am a kid.

There are still some more but i will tell you guys if i really done it. Just don't want to be too stress with myself..

Happy New Year guys....

2 comments:

Shout out your Opinions.

I'm open to all kind of Opinion. Good one, I will appreciate. Bad one, I will close my eyes. Worst, you will need to be careful.

So, yeah. Fire on...
Shout until I am deaf will still be alright.